Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Diabetes treatment

There are two types of treatment for diabetes-curative and preventive. curative treatment deals with the ongoing condition of the diabetes and try and let the person lead a normal life.Whereas the preventive treatments deals with the precaution need to be taken by people who may be prone to develop diabetes, may be suffering from early stage disease.

Curative:
A. First and foremost diabetes is notreadily curable. it is a long lasting disease and patients have to build their life around that conditions laid down by the disease.
B. some cases have been shown improvement with the use of external or internal pumps to supply extra insulin to the body.This acts like the pacemaker used in coronary heart diseases. it is very costly and depends on the patient's body to accept or reject such an interfering device.they have also managed to make it infection free.
C.Oral medicines are given to get in control of the deficency of the hormones in pancrease.
D. Along with the right medicines, the patients should exercise regularly preferably at the same time each day this would set the body to smooth rhythm. This has known to fasten the process of body cycle regulation.
E. Indulging in correct food habits become ever so important for diabetic patients.In severe cases they cannot even tolerate even a minimal changes in their food habit.

Preventive:
A. Checking blood sugar regularly.
B. Food and exercise are the major preventive care to be taken.
C. Having balenced diet at regular time during the day.
D.Controlling the weight to under the prescribed limit is extremely important.
E. If aged above fifty , regulay checkups are essential.

2 comments:

  1. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia, Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    ReplyDelete

  2. have been suffering from (DIABETES) disease for the past four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the Internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr VOKE and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. VOKE telling him about my (DIABETES) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr VOKE (doctorvoke@gmail.com) or text him +1(661)-797-0921

    ReplyDelete